Saturday 23 June 2012

Hello Ok school or work that you do how do you feel sometimes I just want to scream at the teachers or stand up to them just to say what you think. I did this piece or work in maths the helping helper told me to do something and I said no you do this and then she no u do what I said... I was just like no that's wrong???????? Well any way the teacher said that I did it wrong so that means my way was right. And the helper was wrong... In a job you need to like it stuff you like I like drawing and I am great with animals once my dog George had something in his foot , I got it out no else could they were going to take him the vets .. Right most people want money ... Why? What do they need it for ? I know you all are like bills children . Well what if you had loads lefted you whould going and spend it on ..... Rubbish Or an iPad or something. Yes I would get something cool to but you will loads! why not give some to charity? Wait I no your want to turn this off but don't most charities are cons so fly out on a plan or what ever you got .. So get them it don't give it to charities fly out or make your own charity. Why not? Think of the charity!

No comments:

Post a Comment