Thursday 5 July 2012

Ok does any like work hardly no one when I can get a job I want it to be what , I want to do. On tv you hear all these people saying how much they hate there job well go back to collage at night or when ever your not working but if you have a family make sure you spend time with them , even if it's your mum and dad . If young and you know what that means so under 18 don't try and be something your not just make someone like you because I did a long time a go I tried being nice , nasty , boring , silly nothing worked but they use to like me for me and I talk to them now we are friends but not friend if you know what I mean . This is for every one ! Do not try and change even if it's for someone you really like or a job. Be your self it mite be better then you think

No comments:

Post a Comment